Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 1

Today I was wrenched from my normal life into a completely new one. I was about to conduct surgery on a patient when Dr. Leavitt comes in and demands I stop and come with him, as it is the most urgent of reasons. I agreed once he promised another surgeon would take my place, and we left, and went towards Nevada, of all places. Evidently a Wildfire Alert has been called and the team is needed. Stone and Burton are investigating the site, Leavitt told me, and there is a strange story accompanying the incident.
The satellite in question, Scoop VII, crashed in a desolate area of Arizona, near the town of Piedmont. Someone there must have taken it back. The military moved in to recover it, and the signal was inside the town. But when they entered, there were bodies in the streets, tons of them. It must have been horrific. Anyway, the military's two operatives died suddenly, and then Wildfire was put on alert, and here we are.
-Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment